World Institutions of Theological Education Accreditation (WITEA) is a Kingdom Connecting Agency in Education Barometer, Founded by His Grace, Bishop Professor Mugume Bagambaki Richard, President and Chancellor of Upper City Covenant Seminary & Theological Bible College (UCCSAT) University and founder President of Upper City Covenant Churches Kampala Uganda East Africa:
WITEA is born and published for Education authenticity especially Christian’s postsecondary and undergraduate education institutions and also to shape lives of godly influence and service for maturing, thriving, and sustaining serious Theological training education.
Strengthening and empowering global community with authentic education standard career that will lead others to know Christ and make Him known to others. Mathew 28:19-20
WITEA a vibrant new age agency, illumination body, is to equip Institutions of Theological education from generation to generations, they excel in both youth and adults through their journey of confidence, acceptance, authentic quality education standards, assurance and improvement through our accreditation and affiliation training via peer evaluation input across the world.
WITEA CORE VALUES:
- People focus
- Independence and leadership
- Self-regulation and pear-review.
- Responsiveness to the needs of the higher education community worldwide
WORLD INSTITUTION OF THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (WITEA)
JOIN WITEA AS:
- Bible College
- School of Ministry
At WITEA we have trust that membership makes us Kingdom citizens together and reach our visions, goals and venture our Godly destiny in automotive drive.
WITEA Membership will connect your school with a community of Christian education, educator’s league, in line with tools, services, and professional development opportunity discipline ethics across the world.
DISCOVER HOW MEMBERSHIP MAKES YOUR SCHOOL STRONGER:
- World K-12 Schools
- World Early Education Programs
- International Schools
- C.E. Student Success Center
- Higher Education
Join the world of dreamers and excel in Kingdom dynamics, share your Testimony with us to lift others. Send Your Testimony for Publication here on E-Mail, email@example.com.
-JOIN WITEA TODAY!
- a) Its simple download our form as a member first and pay fees needed.
- b) After Membership download a form for Affiliation or Accreditation, while you are already a member with us which may take you some time covering all requirements.
N.B both has information to guide you!
- WITEA BOARD OF GOVERNERS
- Bishop Professor Mugume Bagambaki Richard ( Commissioner Senator General) from Uganda
- Bishop Professor N.C Lawrence Luba ( Assistant Commissioner Senator) From Cameron
- Sir Bishop Professor Ernest Adeniyi Aiyedun (General Senator Secretary) From West Nigeria
- Professor Rogers E. Dickson (Elderly Council Chairman and Curriculum advisor) from South Africa
- Bishop Professor Waheed Farman (Council Senator Member) From Pakistan
- Mary Campilii (Council Public Relations Officer and Finance) From USA
-FIND A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
- Upper City Covenant Seminary and Theological Bible College (UCCSAT) University
Country – Uganda East Africa,
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Telephone: +256774459971,
Location: Mengo Lubaga District
Post Office Address: P.O. Box 219 Nateete Kampala Uganda East Africa
- Grace United International Theological College
Country – Pakistan
Email Address: email@example.com
Office Telephone: +923337113354, +923408888111
Head Office: Saleem Colony Street # 01 Near Nawaz Kirana Shop Gujranwala Pakistan
Post Office: P.O Box # 102, Postal Code Number # 52250 GUJRANWALA Pakistan
3. REACH BEYOND BIBLE INSTITUTE
In the Country of Ethiopia. Post office: P Box 68, Sidama, Regional Stat, Hawassa, Ethiopia
- WITEA AFFILAIATE INSTITUTIONS
- Upper City Covenant Seminary & Theological Bible College (UCCSAT) University
- Grace United International Theological College
- WITEA ACCREDITED INSTITUTIONS
- Upper City Covenant Seminary & Theological Bible College (UCCSAT) University
- Grace United International Theological College
- WITEA MEMBERS
At WITEA, WE SERVE globally member institution Schools in the world both Africa and others internationally, we are helping all students worldwide connect to Christian education. We have offices throughout each nations and others are still in construction to serve everyone as our Lord’s command “Go into all the world” Matt. 28:20. To connect, let us know for help.
- SCHOOL SERVICES
We are Here to Help
A vital part of WITEA’S mission is to nature and strengthen schools, then we do so by offering a variety of programs. You will find links to information about each here, in line with information on our customized services for early education and higher education programs.
ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION
WITEA is a Registered Accreditation Agency, to be an umbrella of Institutions of learning especially Religious body.
EARLY EDUCATION SERVICES
URBAN SCHOOL SERVICES
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PROGRAM
WITEA Student Activities
WITEA STRETEGIC PATNERS
WITEA Strategic Partnership Program are open to all well-wishers as:
- ii) Cooperate organization body
- iv) Government Body
- v) Churches
Opportunity next Exit
The WITEA Career center is an excellent place for job seekers to find work and for schools to find qualified candidates. This service is open and free to any job seeker, worldwide, who signs the WITEA statement of Faith.
NEW VENTURE WITH GOD
A noble emphasis in this program course is helping students see the “big picture” perspective as they study how God has worked through His people to carry out His plan of Salvation.
(visit the store)
Find out More
Find out more
CONTINUEING EDUCATION UNITS
EVENTS AND COMMUNITIES
LEGAL LEGISLASIVE AND ADVOCACY
(CONTACTS FOR LAWYERS)
Helpful tools from WITEA
WITEA offers a variety of purposeful publications as a benefit of membership. They are produced for various audiences and address a wide range of issues related to Christian institutions of learning. We invite you to check them out today!
CHRISTIAN SCHOOL COMMENTS
Christian school comments is published monthly, October through June, as a communication to Christian school families. The WITEA Commissioner Senator General, Assistant Commissioner Senator General, Chairman Elderly Council and Curriculum advisor with guest authors offer Practical advice and encouragement to Christian school parents and families. This publication is a membership privilege to member schools and is available monthly for download, copying, and distribution to schools’ families and constituencies.
NEW AGE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL EDUCATION
New Age Christian School education magazine (NACSEM), published 3 times per year, is the reasoned voice of WITEA, addressing current and relevant educational topics for the worldwide Christian schools movement, pre-school through higher education. Articles for NACSEM are written by education professionals who bring their wealth of practical experience to the magazine.
LEGAL LEGISLATIVE UPDATES
This Newsletter informs Christian school leaders of legal issues, currently facing schools. Subscription is automatic with WITEA Membership. The newsletter is sent to schools three times during the school year.
GLOBAL PRAYER GUIDE
WITEA publishes a monthly prayer guide that provides our prayer partners with daily prayer request from our schools and regional offices that are specific and worldwide.
It’s our prayer to work with Christian educators to perceive what God is doing in this present age generation (Isaiah 43:18-19), so that together we may find ways for deeper engagements and responsibility to this work to which God has called us. Our goal is to provide relevant and timely knowledge content that addresses real life questions, concerns and opportunities facing Christian schools both present and future.
UPPER CITY COVENANT PUBLICATION
As the lead provider of Christian school textbooks and professional resources, Upper City Covenant Publishers offers textbooks, resources, assessment products and support, community, and more! Visit Upper city Covenant Publications online store today, on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Featuring.
ABOUT WITEA AND MEMBERSHIP:
Concreting Schools, Equipping Educators
World Institutions of Theological Education Accreditation (WITEA) is the famous nondenominational education organization in the world Church league of education. We are Recognized, with pioneers of early 1978 members, and our focus is advancing daily excellence in Christian schools by enhancing the professional and personal development of Christian educators and providing support functions for Christian schools.
Those functions include a host of services, including teachers and administrator certification, school accreditation, legal / legislative help, and textbook publishing.
WITEA member schools are expected in serving more than four million students worldwide. Along with a headquarters facility, WITEA is still enlarging its roots to reach the unreached places in the world as voice to the voiceless community for authentic certification education certificates.
Membership with WITEA is an excellent well reasoning and choice direction if you are a bible school, Seminary, College, or University, Christian Vacation etc. Joining this divine community of Christian educators, you will immediately be connected with resources targeted to meet your unique balancing dreams, professionalism and experienced experts who can help with your special challenges, and peers with whom you can advance with on table dialogue.
- FIND A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY ACCREDITED WITH US
- FIND A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IN YOUR COUNTRY AFFILIATED WITH US
- FIND A STUDENT NAME WITH CERTIFIED PAPERS FROM US
- FIND A CHURCH LEADER’S NAME GAZZETED WITH OUR CERTIFIED CREDENTIALS IN MINISTRY
- FIND A CHURCH NAME OR A MINISTER LICENSED WITH CERTIFIED PAPERS FROM US
- FIND A STUDENT NAME OR A PERSON WITH OUR HONORARIUM DOCTORATE CERTIFIED PAPERS FROM US
WHAT DOES WITEA DO?
Our creator in His son Jesus Christ, has given us a divine Kingdom mandate opportunity to reach the lives of millions of students worldwide by strengthening Christian schools and equipping Christian educations. We offer multiple services among are:
- Teachers and Administrators certification.
- School Accreditation.
- Legal / Legislative help.
- Curriculum publishing and developing.
- Giving License and Titles to Christian Churches.
- Currying out ordination, consecration and ministerial credentials to called out ministers.
FUTERE MEMBERS BENEFITS
Professional Development Forum
You will be invited:
- To attend our forums. These forums provide high quality professional development and future active and community learning.
- Interactive with family members’ connection.
- Research based workshops.
- Poster sessions.
- Scheduling that allows you signify time to interact with other educators. We trust that teachers of every grade level will find significant opportunities for professional growth.
- Sponsorship and Bursary Schemes. We trust God in our mobilization to unite with Christian donors and well-wishers for Institutions registered with us.
ONLINE COMMUNITY DISCUSSION.
The general public in all spheres of life are welcome to reach us for advice, correction, implementation, support and prayers, Projects set up and friendship.
Job Descriptions for Enrollment Marketing
All our school members are given opportunity to market their jobs and qualifications they need by our help here.
WITEA EDUCATION FOUNDATION
We believe that Christ-centered education, acknowledging the redemptive power and providence of God, is one of the most effective educational strategies for bringing meaning to life. For that reason, WITEA established the WITEA Education foundation with a goal of securing and distributing private support to promote the strategic growth, influence, and effectiveness of Christian scholers, authors and Scholars, worldwide. To support a student, a Pastor in education or officiating reach us via E-mail: email@example.com
UPPER CITY COVENANT PUBLICATIONS
Upper City covenant Publications, the publishing division of WITEA, is committed to the ministry of Christian school education, to enable Christian educators and schools worldwide to effectively prepare students for life. As a publisher of textbooks, trade books, and other educational resources, Upper City Covenant publications strives to produce biblically sound materials that reflect Christian scholarship and stewardship and that address the identified needs of Christian schools around the world.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP, AFFILIATE & ACCREDITATION STATUS
This Application Guidelines for Membership, Affiliate Status accreditation with WITEA is provided in two parts: (a) Description of the Affiliate Status; and (b) Application Procedures and Guidelines for Affiliate Status. The third Part is an Appendix of the Doctrinal Statement.
A: DESCRIPTION OF THE AFFILIATE STATUS:
An institution is granted Affiliate Status upon application. Approval to this first level of accreditation is granted once a school demonstrates that it meets three core academic standards relating to: student admissions, teaching staff qualifications, and length of the study programme(s). The Governing Board of the school must also formally declare its intention to pursue accreditation with WITEA.
The following are the financial obligations associated with this Membership, Affiliate and Accreditation Status:
1a) The "Application Fees" for the Affiliate Status (payable upon approval after membership fees paid first):
(i) For Secondary Level = US$ 200.00
(ii) For Post-Secondary Level = US$ 400.00
(iii) For Post-Graduate Level = US$ 5,300.00
1b) The "Application Fees" for the Accreditation Status (payable upon approval after membership fees):
(i) For Secondary Level = US$ 270.00
(ii) For Post-Secondary Level = US$ 600.00
(iii) For Post-Graduate Level = US$ 8,300.00
The above charges are for first study programme. The charges for each additional study programme will be 30% of the first study programme fee rate above as follows: $100 (Secondary); $250 for Post-secondary; and $350 for post-graduate level for each additional study programme.
2) The institution applying for Affiliate and Accreditation Status shall meet the "travel costs" associated with the visit by a designated WITEA staff, or its appointed representative.
3) After approval of application for Affiliate or Accreditation Status, the "Annual Participation Fees", which continues through candidacy and accreditation, applies as follows:
(i) Secondary Annual Fee = US$ 200.00 annual fee, and US$ 2.30 per student
(ii) Post-Secondary Fee = US$ 400.00 annual fee, and US$ 6.20 per student
(iii) Post-Graduate Fee = US$ 500.00 annual fee, and US$ 10.80 per student
Affiliate Status gives a school full, but provisional, academic recognition by WITEA and Accreditation full provisional academic recognition. Affiliate status may last for a maximum of four years, while Accreditation for Ten Years.
Usually WITEA does not approve Affiliate status unless the WITEA staff/Accreditation Officer, or its appointed representative visits the school personally at their campus. In case the school has never been visited, WITEA office may send a representative from a closer location. The school would be responsible for the travel costs associated with this visit.
In addition to the accreditation services, the Affiliate Status guarantees an institution secure place on WITEA’s special mailing lists, including all issues of the WITEA eNews. They are also guaranteed invitations to relevant WITEA functions in their area, and ready access to other WITEA programmes, facilities, and offers, as they become available.
LOCAL CHURCHES SHORT LONG DISTANCE E-LEARNING ACCREDITATION FOR 6 MONTHS AND ONE YEAR IN BIBLIOLOGY COURSE
All local churches across the globe interested in this program:
- As a Church in a community will register with US dollar 50
- Each student for 6 Months certificate will pay US dollar 85 (This includes fees and Accredited graduation Certificate)
- Each Student for One (1) Year (s) Diploma will pay US dollar 150 (This includes Accredited graduation Diploma Certificate)
B: APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE AFFILIATE STATUS:
To apply for Affiliate Status, an institution should reproduce and complete on separate paper the following statement and information, and post, with the requested contribution, to the WITEA headquarters Uganda office, using contacts indicated below. We advise that you retain this sheet in your office. Note that, arrangement for payment in US funds is the responsibility of the institution. WITEA can be contacted for further advice where this is not possible.
(i) Application Template:
Application statement should read as follows:
“We hereby apply to WITEA for the Affiliate Status level accreditation. We have read the WITEA material on Affiliate Status and believe we meet its three core requirements. We hereby confirm that the Governing Board of the institution has fully approved the intention to pursue accreditation with WITEA and do hereby accept the terms of reference applicable to this status.
We specifically wish to identify this institution with WITEA in its goals and programmes for the enhancement of theological education in the world, and we commit ourselves to prompt and cooperative response to all inquiries and questionnaires from WITEA. Further, we commit to comply with all WITEA Accreditation Standards and Policies including submission of annual reports and annual fees as prescribed for the Affiliate level accreditation.
In signing this application, we are formally affirming that the doctrinal position to which this institution adheres is in full conformity with Biblical doctrine, as represented, for example, in the doctrinal statement.”
NOTE: The doctrinal position of WITEA is appended to this document (page 4) for your convenient referencing.
(ii) Application Content Outline:
I: Information of the Institution:
- i) Name of institution
- ii) Full contact information (postal address, email address, website, phone and fax numbers)
iii) History of the Institution, including the date institution was founded and study programmes offered by the institution over the years
- iv) Sponsoring bodies
- v) Library Information: Detail the space and size of the Library to include the number of library materials in various categories, such as, journals/periodicals, references, special collections, and general collection sections.
II: Data on 3 Core Academic Standards:
- i) Admissions: Give a list of all students enrolled in the institutions for the last two years
and their entry level qualifications. Show in a comparative table how these compares with
the national standards of student admission into post-secondary study programmes as set
by the government's national accrediting agency in the country where your institution is
- ii) Teaching Staff: Provide a list of names and academic qualifications of regular teaching staff, both full-time and part-time. This should include the institutions where
they obtained their academic certificates/degrees and courses they teach.
iii) Academic Programme(s): Provide the Name(s) of the academic programme(s) offered at the institution to which you are seeking accreditation. Then, provide details of the number of students enrolled in each programme, the length of each programme in years, the academic entrance requirements, and the language of instruction.
III: Administrative Information:
- i) A copy of the signed Minutes of the Governing Board of the institution approving the application for accreditation with WITEA.
- ii) Signature of senior administrative officer
iii) Name in print of this officer
- iv) Administrative position or title of this officer
- v) Date of application
(iii) Mailing Information:
Finally, send your completed application (and Fees, where applicable) to the WITEA Office using the following contacts:
FOR POSTAL MAIL:
The Executive Director,
WITEA – World Institutions of Theological Education Accreditation,
Kampala Uganda East Africa,
- O. Box 219 Nateete Kampala Uganda East Africa,
WORLD INSTITUTIONS OF THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION ACCREDITATION (WITEA) STATEMENT OF FAITH
As WITEA, we believe:
- THE SALVATION (Eph. 1:7, 13-14, 2 Cor.5:17, Rom.8:14-17, Eph.2:8-10).
- THE CHURCH (Eph. 1:20-23, Matt. 28:18-20, Col. 1:24-29, Jn. 17).
- THE CHRISTIAN LIFE (At. 1:8, Gal. 2:20, 1 Pt. 1:15-16, Col. 1:10).
- THE SCRIPTURES (The bible is the inspired word of God, 2 Tim. 3:16-17, 2 Pt.
- THE GOD HEAD TRINITY (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 28:19, 2 Cor. 13:14).
- GOD THE FATHER (Is. 40:21-28, Rom. 8:14-16, Eph. 4:6, Gen.1:1, Jn. 1:12-
- GOD THE SON (Matt. 24:44, Rev. 19:11-21, Heb. 9:28, Lk. 1:30-35, Phil. 2:5-8,
- GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT (Rom. 8:5-13, 1 Cor. 13:8, Jn.16:7-15, Eph. 1:13-14,
4:30, Gal. 5:16-17).
- THE MAN (Gen. 1:26, 2:6, 17, Is. 59:1-2, Lk. 18:26-27).
- The Satan (Gen. 3:1-5, Is. 14:12-17, Ezek. 28:11-19, Job. 1-2, Rev. 12:9, James
- THE ORDINANCES (Matt. 28:19, Lk. 22:19-20, At. 10:47-48, 1 Cor. 11:23-28,
- THE ETERNAL DESTINY OF MAN (Rev. 21-22, 2 Thes. 1:5-10, 2 Cor. 5:6,
Rev.20:5, Jn.3:16, Lk. 23:39-43, 1 Cor. 15:12-58, Jn. 14:1-3).
- THE FUTURE THING (Ezek. 37:21-28, Is. 11:9, Rev. 20:1-6, Jer. 30:7, Matt. 24,
At. 1:8-11, Rev. 19:11-12, 1 Cor. 15:51-52, Jn. 14:1-3).
We are a family in Christ Jesus, to bring his people back to Him, from the powers of darkness to light “Acts 26:18”
Download Application Form for:
- Church Accreditation for short term long Distance E-learning, (Six Months Course Certificate and One Year Diploma)
- GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERSHIP, AFFILIATE & ACCREDITATION STATUS (This is A Must to Every Candidate)